Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dear Flea medicine, Thank you for killing fleas on dogs

Letter by a 15 month old German Shepherd to Generic Frontline Plus thanking for all the help through the flea infections. 


Dear Flea Medicine,

I came to this house around a year back and now I am a part of the family. I was very young then and knew nothing. I came to this house last year as a Christmas gift for this girl who now is responsible to look after me. The first two months went confused as I was new to the surroundings. As I got familiar, I started running around, exploring things. I used to wag my tail in delight whenever the girl used to come to me. I am very protective about her. Whenever she goes out, I bark at all the strangers who are around. 

Around six months back, we both went to the nearby park to play. We had a lot of fun. As we returned home, I felt very uneasy. I started biting my rear. She thought I was still in a playful mood and ignored. The next morning when she woke up and came to fill my milk bowl, she screamed. My body had large red bumps spread across the body. I was acting lunatic, I was barking and yelping. I was trying to tell them that something is irritating me a lot. It was those tiny blood thirsty pests and I wanted to kill fleas.

The girl immediately started examining my coat and found some dark spots moving around. She called her parents and a couple of friends, When they arrived; they suggested a professional should have a look at it. 

When we went to the vet, he said that it was a flea infection and prescribed this flea medication for dogs. It was the best thing that happened to me as it started to show its effects. Not only did it get rid of adult fleas but it also worked upon the fleas in the carpet.  I had quick relief otherwise it would have been very difficult.

I came across the fleas after nearly four months but you saved me again.

Thank you
Sincerely yours,
Molly, 
German Shepherd, 
15 months
US


No comments:

Post a Comment